Thursday, January 9, 2014

EMBRACE......2014

Hey guys I know its been a while since I have been posting.... almost 3 months to be exact. A lot has been going on in my life. A lot of change, reality and blessings. Yes! that special word change can be a crazy one as well as reality, but it doesn't matter who we are we all have a reality. As 2014 was approaching, I got a little nervous. Not because I was scared about what's going to happen but I felt it in the depths of my soul that great things are about to break.... about to happen. I told God and myself that I'm embracing this year. Embracing what God is giving and has given me already. With open arms I fully EMBRACE 2014. What are you going to embrace this year?

-Jeremiah 9:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope".

No comments:

Post a Comment