Monday, January 27, 2014

Be Adventorous...

For those who don't know, I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. His name is Joshua and he is pretty amazing. He is Godly, he cares for me, encourages me and Loves me and he's handsome too!! Im in love with him and I love who he is.  God has really blessed me  and I cant wait to see where God is going to take our lives together.

 We decided 2  Saturdays ago to spend a whole day together {thank you Jazzy & Jiyra for coming with us} eating yummy food, drinking coffee, being touristy in our city {St Louis} and walking on a frozen lake at Forest Park. There is nothing like spending time with the ones you love.  Here are some pics of our day. Enjoy!

" LORD, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine".- Psalm 16:5
(NLT)


{I love my city}
 
 

 
{Fantastic breakfast potatoes}


 


{I freaked out LOL}






















































































All photos were taken by my iPhone 4s using the vscocam app.



















No comments:

Post a Comment