Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day


The weather has been crazy here in St Louis but I am enjoying my time staying cozy. We had a snow day today and let me tell you I was so excited to have some extra time off. I know for a fact that God listened to my prayers because he is that awesome!  Here are 5 things that I like to do on a snow day.

1. Sleep in: there is something totally awesome about snuggling back into your covers after you have waken up to get ready for work...its so relaxing.

2. Devotion- When you work a 9-5 job it seems like their is not enough time to really put time aside to have the time you want for devotion but God honors our efforts and time with him. So on a snow day or day off the time is there to spend it with the Lord.

3. Drink your favorite cup of coffee & eat a good breakfast {I had a yummy cheese omelette}  - in my household we brew nothing but starbucks {seriously} so not only is it nice and strong but it saves us time and money to not have to go out in this weather for a cup of coffee. If you want to learn how to make a yummy omelette click here.

4. Exercise- I LOVE Pilates... it feels so refreshing to do exercises at your own leisure, you feel so healthy. You can look up Pilates exercises on pinterest  or youtube.

5. Laundry- Ok so ill be honest, I don't like doing laundry {Lord help me when I get married hehe} but I had to do it today because praise God I have the time to do it. The good thing is I don't have to rush so that saved me.

Share what you do on a snow day! I would love to hear from you!
GOD BLESS!
1 Samuel 25:6 (NLT) "Peace and prosperity to you, your family, and everything you own!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! My name is Cam and I was wondering if you'd be willing to answer a quick question about your blog. I can be reached at cvonstjames AT gmail DOT com - Thanks! I hope to hear from you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete