Tuesday, September 24, 2013

10 Real Thoughts

Happy Tuesday! I hope your fall has started off swell. I've been having a great time hanging out with my family and soaking up this beautiful weather that we are getting. Today I just want to share 10 things with you that I am either thinking, pondering or just asking... Sometimes we ladies have so many things going on in our heads and in our life that we need to just let some things out. Every tuesday I'll be doing this series called "10 Real Thoughts" and Ill be sharing what Im thinking with you in a list form. They wont only come from me, but from my fellow blogger (my sister) olivia or any other twenty something who just wants to share themselves with you.This blog is all about being real... so lets do it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. I still have a hard time waking up in the morning.... its kind of annoying
2. Focusing is not my biggest strength...
3. God is good all the time
4. Where would I be without my family?
5. Hey!!!! the guy that im supposed to marry...where in the world are you??????
6. Christmas is just around the corner.
7. I drink HUGE cups of AWESOME everyday
8. Putting God first is so important....
9. My mom is the greatest ever.... she's my favorite (hi mom!)
10. I want more of God everyday.

What are your thoughts?...

No comments:

Post a Comment